Hey whats up everyone
Chris here on this beautiful Sunday morning where I’m at, hopefully for you too so I’m not going to make this a long post. I’m going to list for every plugin I use on all of my WordPress sites and briefly explain what each one does. In my opinion these are a must have for any internet marketer using WordPress.
Lets get to it…
- All In One SEO Pack- This one is great because it easily optimizes your pages and posts for you, all you need to do is enter in the description and keywords and it does the rest of the work…pretty essential!
- Anti Virus- Should be a no-brainer, protects your website or blog from viruses and hackers.
- Exclude Pages From Navigation- Also another obvious, it gives you the option when creating a new page if you want the page to be shown in the navigation bar or hidden all you do is check or uncheck a box. This is a great plugin to use for press releases, list building or landing pages.
- Google XML Sitemaps- Very helpful plugin as it saves time and hard work for beginners who don’t know how to create a site map. All you do is enter in some information about your site and it builds the sitemap for you and gives you it in a format thats ready to submit to Google, this is essential for good indexing of your website or blog.
- Pretty Link Lite- Offers you a very quick and easy way to sort of “cloak” your affiliate links to make them look more appealing to the viewer, I think it makes for a much better chance of having your links clicked on.
- Secure WordPress- Again another plugin that helps to protect your site from viruses and hackers. Couple this plugin along with the AntiVirus plugin listed above and you should have a pretty safe & secure site!
- Sociable- Very easy to use, all you do is install and activate the plugin and it displays below your posts and pages a sort of “tool bar” of pretty much every social website out there. This is great because it allows your viewers to simply click on the social button of their choice and share your content with their friends, this makes for great traffic and social bookmarks.
- W3 Total Cache- Not necessary but I use it on all my sites because it helps your website load quicker. Always a good idea to use in my opinion because that small increase in speed could be the deciding factor if the viewer decides to just leave your site right away because it is too slow.
- WP Slim Stat- This is an analytics tool which allows you to view the stats of each of your post and pages, showing you how many views each page or post has. This can be a great tool in helping you further optimize your website or blog.
- Footer Putter- Another plugin that is not absolutely necessary, but it makes your site/blog look more professional to the viewers by allowing you to add info at the bottom such as copyright etc. A good idea to have though if you want that extra edge.
These last two plugins I’m going to tell you are great and in my opinion a strong must-have for any WordPress website promoting Amazon products…
- Amazon Auto Linker- This plugin has saved me SO much time on my Amazon sites and helped increase sales. After each post you do about a product from Amazon it has an area where you enter in your Amazon affiliate link and it automatically links your keywords with your affiliate link. Very great tool, saves tons of time so you don’t need to go through your posts and do it manually.
- Amazon Search Widget- Pretty self explanatory, allows you to place an Amazon search bar on your website so users can easily search for other products from your site. You get a commission for each item that is purchased through this search bar.
Add these plugins to your WordPress site if you already have not and I promise you will see an improvement in your website or blog!
Wish you all best of luck,
Chris here, sorry I haven’t posted in a couple days but I want to make sure all my posts are useful to my viewers and not put up any useless info.
So i woke up this morning and realized I did not yet have a post about YouTube! I had to get this info to you because its honestly just SO easy! This is probably about as easy as it gets in terms of making money online. It is a fact that over 800 million people go on YouTube each month so quite honestly it would be pretty dumb not to be using it as a source of traffic and monetization (means making money) or at least give it a try. I found some papers in my room full of info on YouTube advertising, so I thought I would sort of compress all the important stuff into an easy step-by-step for you guys and girls …here we go :
Read these guidelines first!
- You must own the rights to the video you are using to promote
- The video must somehow relate to the offer
- Social PPC must be one of the allowed methods of promotion for the offer
So for this first method I’m going to show you, I am assuming you have already joined an affiliate network such as PeerFly or the one of your choice.
- Find a offer that interests you with a decent conversion rate, email & zip submits are best just because how cheap they are to the viewer (no one who goes on YouTube is looking to spend a lot of money) Do some keyword research to find the best keyword for the offer of your choice. Make sure to include this keyword in the title, tags and descriptions of your video.
- Now that you have chosen your offer and found your keyword it is time for you to decide whether you are going to make the video yourself or pay someone on Fiverr to do it for you…by all means use Fiverr if you are not comfortable as it will not affect any performance, it actually may improve it. The video content must relate to the offer!
- If you decide you are going to make the video yourself it does not need to be a high quality video, it can be as simple as some colourful words explaining the benefits of clicking your link. All you need is a simple program like Windows Movie Maker or iMovie. You can also make a video of yourself talking about the offer…this is better used when promoting actual products rather than email & zip submits.
- Now you are going to get your link(s) ready, you either get a link to a page on your website with the offer on it or you are going to use a plug in for WordPress called Pretty Link which will show to the viewer a link to your website but actually re-direct them to the offer page. I recommend Pretty Link.
- Ok now that you have your link and your video is ready to go it is time to upload your video and paste your link in THE FIRST LINE of your video description with a brief explanation.
- Last step is you now get a 5 dollar gig off of Fiverr offering views to your video from real people to boost the traffic to your video.
Voila! Your done! That simple!
*There are some other methods out there that are what you might call “blackhat” meaning they are risky in the sense that your videos may quickly be taken down, may be banned from your affiliate network, or even worse legal issues due to copyright infringements…if you hear about these methods I strongly recommend you stay away from using them!*
Cheers and best of luck
Good day everyone,
When I read blogs or forums that give tips to people, I always like to hear from personal experience or personal stories…I just find it much more assuring because I can actually relate to the person/situation.
This post is meant to be one that you as a newbie/beginner or expert can hopefully relate to. I am going to share with you guys HOW I MADE MY FIRST MONEY ONLINE! Now as a reader I love these kinds of posts because they give me the inspiration and re-assuring feeling that if someone else did it…hey so can I!
So here we go… I was constantly seeing ADs all over the internet advertising some BS ‘get rich quick’ garbage, sad part is I actually fell for A GOOD AMOUNT of them. So after wasting my money building websites promoting Clickbank and seeing no results I lost hope, until one night I saw an article about an 18 year old kid making over $300,000 with PPC. At the time I had no clue what PPC was(mind you this was onoly a few months ago). I googled it and came accross the website Warrior Forum. Discovering the forum was like entering a whole new world and I couldn’t get enough of the FREE information posted every day.
From here I learned I needed to join an affiliate network, so after a couple denied applications I finally got into PeerFly. PeerFly was really the beginning to Internet Marketing for me because it provided me with good offers from a reliable source you know will pay you. They also have a good team with great support meaning and questions or problems you are having, someone will be there to help and quick. Not to mention it is also very easy to get accepted by them if you are just starting out as apposed to the strict application process of some other networks. You can apply here http:www.peerfly.com.
Now HERE is when I actually made my first money. I signed up for POF Ads (Plenty Of Fish Ads) and basically what this is, is a dating website with a great, easy to use Ad platform *I don’t believe there was any approval process to sign up*
How POF works is you choose an offer from your affiliate network (PeerFly in my case) and you pay to have it shown as an AD on the dating website. The minnimum amount I think you can start with was $15.00. Now the reason why I believe POF is the easiest is because of the extremely pinpoint targeting available, meaning you can target the AD towards for example a female, 28 years old, in Toronto, Canada, with a Dog and 2 kids… doesn’t get much more targeted than this.
What I did was I chose a dating offer from PeerFly and then created what is called a creative *a creative is the image and text of your AD that appears to the viewers* You can either get an image to use off somewhere like Google Images, or as I prefer create your own in a program such as Paint (I have a Mac so I use Gimp).
Easy as that,
- choose offer to promote
- set targets in POF
- make your creatve/creatives (you can have more than one show for one AD)
- set daily budget
- run the AD
This is not a guaranteed way, as nothing in internet marketing is guaranteed…but if you choose a good offer with good targeting then you should have no trouble making a few bucks with this. My very first AD only made me somewhere around $20.00, but hey once you get good you never know.
Again the sites I used are:
Give it a try if you’d like and let me know how it works out for you
Chris here. If you have already checked out my first couple posts below then you already know that I’m all about finding ways to make things as easy as possible with the most minimal amount of work needed on mine or yours part. This post is going to be perfect for newbies or anyone who wants to get quality work done quickly and most importantly cheaply.
Outsourcing your work is one of the greatest investments you can make in your internet marketing career or any career in that matter. When I started IM just a few months back I wasn’t aware of these cheap little methods that now make everything a breeze for me. I’m not sitting around wasting my weekend anymore trying to write reviews and articles on things I don’t even own or have any clue about, I simply go to the outsourcer (whether that be Fiverr or iWriter depending on what I need done) and I pay the small cost which is always anywhere between $5.00 to $30.00. Note that this is a very small investment that usually pays for itself many times over, and unless you have all the time in the world it should be worth it.
Below I will list the two outsourcing services I use and the advantages of each:
Fiverr- Fiverr.com is an amazing website that saves me absolutely TONS of time with tedious tasks and takes care of the things that I don’t have much experience doing…*newbies/beginners fiverr.com is your new best friend* I mainly use Fiverr for the following:
- Custom logo/ image creation for my websites and social media profiles
- Custom videos for YouTube marketing and videos for my websites
- Advertising/promoting my websites
- Countless SEO tasks – backlinking – link building – press release submission etc.
The list can go on forever with Fiverr, you can literally find whatever you need done for only $5.00…
iWriter- iWriter.com really only has 3 uses:
- having articles written
- having articles re-written
- having eBooks written
That being said it is still a great tool for getting your websites up and running quickly…PS – I do not use iWriter for my blog posts!
Well there you have it! Two great little tools to really improve your internet business if you didn’t already know about these.
Cheers and stay tuned to my blog for new infor daily!
What’s up everyone,
It’s Chris here with my second blog post. In this one I thought it would be cool to talk about some new techniques I came across for promoting Amazon products. I’m not going to go crazy into too much detail, but I will briefly outline the methods and provide a link to my own Amazon website that I built to test this. Example – http://rightroutegps.com/
First I’d like to make sure everyone knows that these techniques have been tested by experts and is proven to work in 2013. Okay now first things first, make sure you are signed up as an Amazon associate. If you want you can use an already existing website that you own which is already promoting Amazon, but if you don’t already have an Amazon website I would recommend starting from scratch.Here we go:
Niche Selection – When selecting your niche you are going to promote for Amazon, there are a couple things I like to look for in a product.
- product should cost at least $100.00 or over (little cheap items are too difficult to promote on Amazon nowadays)
- product should have 10 or more reviews (ensures there is an adequate customer base)
Once you found an item or niche that fits this criteria it is time to move on…
Keyword Research – This step is important to make sure the product is worth your while to promote.
- You are going to go to Google Keyword Tool – https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer?__c=1000000000&__u=1000000000&ideaRequestType=KEYWORD_IDEAS
- Now you are going to type in the exact name of the Amazon product you wish to promote and before you hit search, go to the side bar on the left and where it says broad, uncheck that box and check “exact”.
- Now you are going to want your keyword to have an exact search of at least 1,000.
- Lastly, go to Google search and type in your keyword. You are looking for your keyword to have no more than 100,000 results and another Amazon website on the first page.
If your keyword fits this criteria, it most likely can be profitable for you…
Domain Name – Now we have our product, we need a website catering to that niche. There are two types of domains we can use exact match or branded. Say our product was a Mac laptop- exact match would be something like “maclaptopreview.com”. An example of this same product using a branded domain would be something more like this “bestbanglaptops.com”…something catchy but with the item in the domain name. We are going to use branded(competition too saturated for exact match).
- Register your “branded” domain name and set up WordPress on your hosting…(I’m not going to get into how to do this on this post, there are plenty of tips on Google if you are stuck)
Once you have your site set up on WordPress you need to download the theme called “Azon” you can find for $5.00 on Fiverr here
Almost done. Lastly there are some plug-ins you will need to install on WordPress:
- all in one seo pack
- amazon auto linker
- amazon search widget
- google xml sitemaps
- secure wordpress
- w3 total cache
- wp slimstat
As promised here is my Amazon website as an example- http://rightroutegps.com/
Implementing these techniques into your Amazon associates website/business will help you improve your game or if you are a beginner, this should be a good little guide for starting out.
What’s up everyone,
Im here with the first ever post to the brand new Lucrative Mind blog! To start things off here I would first like to basically pin down what we’re all about. Without any fluff talk BS here it is… breaking free from the TYPICAL, BORING, STRESS INDUCING chains of your daily ’9 to 5′ ! We’re all about walking away from that BS/GARBAGE whatever you want to call it(doesn’t really matter because you know that’s what it is) and living life the way it was meant to be!!
Okay, now that we have that out of the way hopefully you get the idea here. We want to find ways where we can live an extravagant lifestyle without having to wake up at 6 a.m. every day and report to that *youknowwhat* of a boss, just to barely make enough to pay your bills. If your any normal human being, I’m pretty darn sure you want the same as us…(no offence to you weirdos who are content with living someone elses dream).
I’ve gathered lots and LOTS of information from reading through forum posts (mainly warriorforum), eBooks, YouTube videos, you name it. Being this is my first post I thought it’d be a nice idea for me to share with you the TOP ways that helped ME get started with internet marketing and making some money. I’d like you to please note that I am not yet what you would call an “expert” by any means, I am still learning tons each and every day, that’s why I created this blog to share my experiences.
First I’d recommend joining Warrior Forum if you haven’t already, they have absolutely tons of great info updated every day for free, here is the link to register – http://www.warriorforum.com/register.phpNow that you joined the warrior forum(not necessary but very highly recommended, any internet marketer or affiliate will tell you this) I would now apply to a few different affiliate networks such as:
- PeerFly – http://peerfly.com/
- NeverBlue – http://www.neverblue.com/
- Amazon Associates – https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
- ClickBank – http://www.clickbank.com/
Keep in mind that there are many, many more networks out there but I found these to be the best and also the easiest/ user friendly for newbies. After you have joined one or all of these(remember that you need to be approved first so this may take some time) I suggest that you now purchase a domain name and hosting. This will allow you to quickly get your own website or blog up and running and on your way to making money online.
- Name Cheap for domain name – http://www.namecheap.com/
- Host Gator for hosting – http://www.hostgator.com/
(I actually just use Name Cheap for domains and hosting because I find it easier to have one account opposed to 2 different ones. Some may disagree with me on this but it’s personal preference and I don’t see any problems with it.)
So there we are! Sort of a little beginners guide you might call it for internet/affiliate marketing. Do the few things I mentioned in this post and you will be well on your way to making money online!
PS: Don’t forget to read through the forums!!